Sorry, diamonds - chocolate is really a girl's best friend- besides our pets of course!
This protein shake idea was brought to you and powered by the cravings of chocolate! This protein shake recipe contains a heavenly chocolate delight, can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner- and will not guilt you if you have a second one as it is extremely nutritious and healthy for you and works wonders for a healthy diet.
If looking to lose weight or maintain your healthy lifestyle, you do not have to restrict from chocolate- introducing the ultimate Devil's Food Chocolate Cake protein shake that will have you licking off the spoon once finished!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons low fat Greek yogurt (optional)
How it's made:
- Add a serving of your choice of Protein Milkshake, choice of nut milk, cocoa powder, and yogurt to a blender and shake over ice!
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with organic or homemade whipped cream and a strawberry for a delightful tartness!
- While our recipe calls for nut milk, you can use any kind of milk you would like in this recipe. While dairy milk contains more protein, Protein Milkshake's protein powder contains 22 grams of protein alone, which is enough to keep you satisfied for hours. It is true that there is less protein in almond and coconut milk, but the use of protein powder in this shake will give you all the protein nutrition you need to take on the day head on. There are plenty of options available, and you can choose the right one for you!
- Not a fan of chocolate or not able to consume nut products? You can absolutely make this into a classic vanilla milkshake recipe using Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter to create this into a vanilla protein powder shake recipe. Our protein powders are free from nuts, leaving you piece of mind if you are allergic. The recipe can be made the same using the sub for the vanilla based protein powder!
This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Combine a dash of cocoa powder to whipped cream for chocolate bliss!
Why choose Protein Milkshake over other brands?
Protein Milkshake was created with women in mind who are wanting to lose weight and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle without going on a diet. Our protein powders are organic, grass-fed and premium protein that is crafted locally in the heart of California and is the best grade of quality. With just two protein shakes a day, you can shake and bake to your health goals knowing and having piece of mind to ease your cravings in a healthy way! Each serving of Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!