Our new Cupcake Batter Vegan protein mix features the rich buttery vanilla taste that's just so beater lickin' good.
No dairy, soy, pea, grains, artificial ingredients, flavors, or sweeteners. Our delicious organic plant-based protein is made with all-natural ingredients to support your fitness journey.
What is watermelon protein?
Our mission to find the healthiest protein sources on earth that also taste amazing is the reason we sourced this new superfood protein source that is quickly gaining popularity in the fitness industry.
Watermelon protein is the best protein source for 3 reasons:
1. Unlike most proteins (animal, whey, pea, and rice protein which are acidic) watermelon protein is an alkaline protein source. This is important because acidic foods can cause inflammation in your body which is the reason for most illnesses.
Watermelon protein is alkaline which promotes alkalinity in your body and helps reduce the potentially harmful effects of acidic foods.
2. Watermelon protein is a nutrition powerhouse. It is packed with magnesium, a mineral that promotes calmness, positive mood, and muscle recovery. It also contains a high amount of B vitamins, iron, and zinc. These powerful minerals are largely missing in the modern American diet, and are critical to maintaining your best health.
3. Watermelon protein tastes amazing! Unlike most vegan protein powders that are gritty, and hard to digest, watermelon protein is smooth and mixes instantly, no blender needed. It also tastes great in baked goods and can be mixed into oatmeal and pancakes and waffles.
How to use Vegan Protein Milkshake:
Enjoy 1-3 servings a day.
Ways to use Vegan Protein Milkshake:
1. As a protein supplement in food. Mix one scoop into 1 cup of milk and mix with cooked oatmeal for added protein and flavor.
2. Add this protein powder to sweeten and boost protein in baked goods.
3. Mix into your favorite pancake and waffle mixes for the perfect fluffy stack.
You are completely covered with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
100% quality guarantee
100% 30-day money-back guarantee
1. Are the shakes healthy?
Protein Milkshake mixed with water or milk is a protein supplement containing minimal carbs and fats, and adding in carbs and fat sources makes it a meal replacement perfect for your individual needs.
2. How do I make a Protein Milkshake:
1. Mix 1 cup of water or unsweetened plant milk and 1 scoop Protein Milkshake in the Unicorn blender. and blend.
For a thicker shake add ice and/or a banana.
2. Add any kind of fruit, spices, or nut butter that you would like. Search hundreds of shake recipe ideas here.
3. Is there an expiry date for the protein powder?
The expiry date is two years.
Read reviews below to see how customers feel about Protein Milkshake.