It’s the most wonderful time of the year - sugar cookie season! 🎄Skip the sugar and bake a sweet Santa worthy batch with Cupcake Batter instead 🎅🏼😋
☝🏻Cupcake Batter Amazon Link In Bio👆🏻
Recipe by @_dashofhappiness_
3 1/2 tbsp Cupcake Batter @proteinmilkshake
1 cup almond flour
1/2 baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 1/2 tbsp butter
3/4 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
1. Cream butter and sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla.
2. Mix dry ingredients and add them in.
3. Transfer to plastic wrap and chill 30 minutes.
4. Pre-heat oven to 350.
5. Remove dough, form cookie balls and place on parchment lined tray.
6. Bake 8-11 minutes until slightly golden. At 4 minutes, use a spoon to flatten cookies into a circular shape.
7. Remove and let cool before frosting (optional).
Save this post for easy access 📝
What’s your favorite Christmas cookie? 🎄🍪