If you are like me, cookies are the perfect snack for any occasion, especially chocolate chip cookies. What if we told you we found a way that was healthy and nutritious for you to be able to consume for breakfast instead of eating the regular breakfast foods!
We wanted to create a shake that combined decadence with nutrition- introducing, the best chocolate chip protein shake you will ever feast your eyes on!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
- 1 cup nut milk
- 2 reduced-fat chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
How it's made:
- Add a serving of your choice of Protein Milkshake, choice of nut milk, reduced-fat chocolate chip cookies, vanilla extract and ice to a blender!
- Pour into a glass and top with organic or homemade whipped cream and cookie crumbles!
- While our recipe calls for nut milk, you can use any kind of milk you would like in this recipe. While dairy milk contains more protein, Protein Milkshake's protein powder contains 22 grams of protein alone, which is enough to keep you satisfied for hours. It is true that there is less protein in almond and coconut milk, but the use of protein powder in this shake will give you all the protein nutrition you need to take on the day head on. There are plenty of options available, and you can choose the right one for you!
- Not a fan of chocolate or not able to consume nut products? You can absolutely make this recipe using vanilla wafers instead of chocolate chip cookies! For the protein powder, you can use Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter to create this into a vanilla protein powder shake recipe. Our protein powders are free from nuts, leaving you piece of mind if you are allergic. The recipe can be made the same using the sub for the vanilla based protein powder to give you a great vanilla protein milkshake!
This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Add some crumbled sugar-free cookies or vanilla wafers and you got yourself a healthy protein shake!
Why choose Protein Milkshake over other brands?
Protein Milkshake was created with women in mind who are wanting to lose weight and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle without going on a diet. Our protein powders are organic, grass-fed and premium protein that is crafted locally in the heart of California and is the best grade of quality. With just two protein shakes a day, you can shake and bake to your health goals knowing and having piece of mind to ease your cravings in a healthy way! Each serving of Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!