July 03, 2021
Bariatric Lemon Meringue Protein Shake (Suitable for Pre/Post Op Surgery)
When life hands you lemons, whip those babies into our Lemon Meringue shake!
With summer fast approaching, we just had to create a lemon meringue protein shake that contained lemon without the hassle of baking!
Why you will love this Lemon Meringue Protein Shake recipe:
- This recipe only calls for four ingredients plus ice- and you got yourself a taste of lemon meringue pie in as low as five minutes!
- Includes twenty two grams of protein to leave you full and satisfied for hours.
- Is low calorie, low carb, and nutrient-enriched- created with the perfect vanilla milkshake recipe base.
Here is the recipe for our decadent lemon meringue protein powder shake!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 1 cup nut milk (almond, cashew, coconut)
- 1 tablespoon Greek or coconut yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract (or fresh lemon zest)
- 1/2 cup ice
How it's made:
Add nut milk, choice of yogurt, Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter protein powder, lemon extract (or fresh lemon zest) and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and lemon zest if desired!
Bariatric Lemon Meringue Protein ShakeNutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
2) Bariatric Banana Chocolate Cupcake Shake
3) Organic Low Carb Baked Ala Mode
4) Organic Low Carb Strawberry Scone