Here’s what you need to make Frozen S’mores:
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate Protein Milkshake protein powder
- Instant sugar free chocolate pudding (1.4 oz. box)
- Fat free skim milk
- Fat free Cool Whip
How is this recipe healthier than a normal S'more?
1) This recipe subs regular chocolate pudding with sugar-free chocolate pudding.
3) This recipe is protein-packed with the addition of Protein Milkshake to make for a filling and healthy macro-friendly treat consisting of an extra 23 grams of protein.
- 1 scoop (23g) Protein Milkshake (any chocolate flavor)
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 1 box sugar free chocolate pudding mix (1.4 oz. box)
- 2 cups fat free skim milk
- 6 oz. fat free Cool Whip
Stir together the pudding mix and milk. Let it sit 5 minutes to thicken.
Line an 8×10 baking pan with parchment paper. Evenly spread the pudding in the bottom of the baking pan.
Put the pudding in the freezer 1 hour or until it is frozen.
Spread the Cool Whip evenly over the pudding. Put back in the freezer until it is frozen.
- Break up the graham crackers into 48 pieces. Spread 24 graham crackers over the top of the frozen Cool Whip. Place a baking sheet over the baking pan and flip over. Remove the parchment paper and add the remaining 24 graham crackers. Carefully cut into 24 pieces.
Yield: 24 servings (2 points per serving for blue, green and purple) - 24g of protein
Recipe and Image Credit: This recipe was created by Keeping On Point.