These healthy chocolate fudge brownies are gluten free, low carb, and keto.
One of these protein-packed keto chocolate fudge brownies consist of only fifty one calories, contains just four carbs per serving, and is packed with 24 grams of protein.
Can I add any additions to these protein-packed brownies?
Absolutely- if you like a nuttier texture, you can add pecans, walnuts, or almonds to make a great addition to this low-carb fudge brownie recipe. If you are looking to give the low carb brownies a more dimensional flavor, you can also add sugar-free chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or sugar-free cacao nibs for flavor.
The Protein Fudge Brownie Filling
Chocolate Protein Milkshake protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp water or additional oil
1. Blend dry ingredients, Protein Milkshake, cocoa powder, almond powder, baking powder, sugar, and almond flour and mix until combined.
2. Add wet ingredients of eggs, water, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and mix, folding in the chocolate chips evenly in the bowl.
3. Line 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread brownie batter evenly into pan.
4. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes on center rack. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Amount Per Serving:
1serving | Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 5g | Fiber: 1g