Flourless, gluten-free, keto protein packed peanut butter banana muffins?Introducing you to your new favorite muffin recipe for breakfast or a snack on the go.
This Healthy Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins recipe takes just fifteen minutes to prep and fifteen minutes to bake, for flourless homemade PB muffins in under thirty minutes.
Try this recipe with Chocolate Protein Milkshake.
These Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins couldn’t be easier. Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and pulse to combine that’s it! Best of all they are healthy, gluten free and make an awesome low-carb breakfast, snack, or dessert! They are also free of oil or refined sugars. They are a great snack you don’t have to feel guilty about eating.
How To Pack With Protein:
- Chocolate Protein Milkshake protein powder
- Protein Milkshake chocolate protein powder
- Creamy peanut butter (You can substitute half peanut butter for almond or cashew butter)
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
How to make Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a regular size muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add all of the first 8 ingredients to the blender except for the chocolate chips. Blend until creamy and smooth, 2 minutes. Fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffins, they should be 3/4 of the way full (or a bit more).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are set and a toothpick comes out mostly clean. (I slightly under bake mine because they continue to bake in the pan as they cool.)
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 19g
- Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 30g (7 grams without protein powder)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Recipe and Image Credit: This recipe was created by Chef Savvy.