Bariatric Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake (Suitable for Pre- Post Op Surgery)
Make summer vacation even sweeter with the creamy, rich taste of our Strawberry Cheesecake – low carb & guilt free.
Do you love the taste of cheesecake but wish it was suitable for your meal plan after surgery? If so, then this is the protein shake for you! The classic recipe has been changed from a strawberry cheesecake to a healthy strawberry cheesecake protein shake recipe! It's just what you need to shake off that craving for cheesecake in liquid form! Read on to learn more about this delicious drink.
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Organic Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1/4 cup strawberries
• 2 tablespoons Greek or coconut yogurt
• 1 teaspoon sugar free pie crust crumbles (optional)
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, strawberries, yogurt, and sugar free pie crust crumles to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
Bariatric Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
1) Chocolate Fudge Protein Pudding
2) Chocolate Mousse Shake Recipe
4) Ice Cream Protein Shake Recipe