Bring a little bit of Paris home this Fall with our stunning Raspberry Eclair Shake! Protein that tastes like pastries?! Oui, s’il vous plait!
This raspberry milkshake recipe is absolute goals, and can also be converted to any other fruit shake recipe you would like as well, to make a strawberry milkshake, blueberry milkshake, or chocolate milkshake. The results are endless!
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1 teaspoon sugar-free raspberry preserves
• 1/4 cup raspberries, frozen
Blend & enjoy!
How it's made:
- Add nut milk, raspberry preserves, Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter protein powder, frozen raspberries and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a raspberry on top if desired!
Organic Low Carb Raspberry Eclair Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes: