What You'll Need:
- 1 serving/scoop Protein Milkshake
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake Chocolate-based flavor of your choice
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 1 cup sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- sprinkles (optional)
How It's Made:
- Mix 1/2 cup of almond milk with vanilla pudding and the vanilla protein powder flavor you've selected.
- Pour it into shot glasses or small serving cups and fill halfway.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk with the chocolate pudding and chocolate protein powder flavor.
- Layer the vanilla pudding on top of the chocolate to fill serving cups.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles (optional) and devour!
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!