Recipe makes 6 - 8 pronuts. 6 pronuts = 2 SmartPoints per donut and 8 donuts = 1 SmartPoints per donut.
- 1/2 cup Ecoideas Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 43g (1 scoop) Protein Milkshake S'mores, Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse, or Rocky Road.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly spray your donut tray with some nonstick spray and then divide the mixture into your donut tray trying to keep the mixture as equal as possible in each individual donut mould.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Makes 6-8 servings depending on how you divide out the mixture.
Chocolate Icing Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons sifted icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sifted unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon water (more or less depending on how thick or runny you want your icing to be)
- Mix dry ingredients together add in the water a little bit at a time so that you are able to control the thickness of your icing.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over all the donuts evenly and enjoy!