September 05, 2018
Peanut Butter Cupcake Protein Fudge
Fudge yourself and get closer to your goals!
- 4 scoops Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil. softened
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 2/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 drop pink food coloring & sprinkles (optional)
In a bowl, mix together coconut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and maple extract until combined.
In a separate bowl whisk protein powder and flaxseeds, then stir in milk.
Pour the wet ingredients into the protein powder mixture and stir until combined.
Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
Press batter onto parchment paper.
Refrigerate 1 hour then holding the edges of the parchment paper, lift onto a cutting board.
Slice into 12 bars and refrigerate.
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!