same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS THIS WEEKEND!
Low-Carb Birthday Cake Bars
What You'll Need:
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 1/4 cup baking stevia (optional)
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. cashew/coconut butter
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Greek cream cheese or whipped cream cheese
- 25g Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring OPTIONAL)
How It's Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in wet ingredients (through vanilla). Batter will be thick!
- Gently stir in sprinkles. Don't stir too much or the colors will bleed into the batter.
- Scoop batter into a 7"x5" baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until center is set but a toothpick or knife inserted comes out slightly dirty.
- While bars cool, combine frosting ingredients. Frosting will seem thick at first, but keep working it until creamy.
- Spread over bars and add sprinkles if desired. Store in the fridge until ready to eat!
Click Here for Cupcake Batter!