What You'll Need:
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons egg whites or egg white substitute
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4-1/3 cup water or almond milk based on desired consistency
- 1 tsp sprinkles (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- whipped cream
- peanut butter
How it's made:
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Add in eggs, vinegar & water/almond milk and whisk or blend until you achieve a batter-like consistency.
- Apply cooking spray to the waffle iron, and pour in the batter. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with some extra sprinkles and enjoy!
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!