What you'll need:
- 1 Banana
- Banana Cream Pie Protein Milkshake
- Almond or Coconut Milk
- Dark Chocolate or Sugar free Chocolate Syrup
- Chopped peanuts or Sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- Whipped Cream or Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
How it's made:
- Use a firm banana and cut into 1 inch sections. Leave the peel on for easy handling, and with a melon baller, dig a well in the middle of each banana section.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave (or you can use Sugar free chocolate syrup) and dip the bottom portion of the banana, and then dip it once again in either chopped peanuts or sprinkles. Place dipped bananas in the freezer for five minutes to harden chocolate.
- Blend one scoop of Banana Cream Pie Protein powder with Yogurt and ice, and fill each well.
- Finally, top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.