Strawberry Macaron Milkshake
Treat your taste buds like royalty with our French Macaron Shake! Fun fact: the macaron was brought to Paris by Queen Catherine de Medici's Italian chefs - vive la delicious!
Have you always wanted to try a macaron but never had the chance to try? This strawberry shake recipe was crafted to taste similar to a strawberry macaron! This may just be our favorite keto protein shake recipe!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any flavor- we used Strawberry Cake, but you can also create a vanilla or chocolate protein powder macaron shake).
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon strawberry preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
How it's made:
- Add nut milk, Protein Milkshake protein powder, chopped strawberries, and teaspoon of strawberry preserves and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and strawberry shavings or a macaron if desired!
1) If wanting a more pungent strawberry taste, you can add two teaspoons of strawberry preserves!
2) If wishing to create a chocolate macaron, you can use the same recipe but sub the chopped strawberries and strawberry preserves for 1/2 a cup of low-calorie, low-sugar chocolate chips, and a teaspoon of sugar-free chocolate syrup!
2) This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe! To create a strawberry whipped cream, fold in some strawberry preserves into the whipped cream for a strawberry sensation.
If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Add some strawberry shavings to the top of the whipped cream to enhance the shake!
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, whey protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!