We at Protein Milkshake were searching for things to make with protein powder online and were inspired by blueberries!
Nothing says "summer" like blueberries -and as one of the healthiest fruits you can consume (doctors recommend to get three servings of fruit and vegetables daily) and nothing is a sweeter way to eat healthy than our Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons Greek or coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
How it's made:
- Add nut milk, choice of yogurt, Protein Milkshake protein powder, frozen blueberries, yogurt and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and blueberries as desired!
1) If wanting a more pungent blueberry taste, you can add a cup of blueberries instead half of a cup!
2) This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!
If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Add some blueberries on top and you have yourself blueberry bliss!
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed premium protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!