Bon Bon Ingredients
- 1/2 scoop Cupcake Batter
- 2 tbsp. Coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp. Water or Almond milk
- Sprinkles (as many as you want)😋
Icing Ingredients (Optional)
- 1/2 scoop Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 3 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. Almond milk
1. In a small bowl, mix together Protein Milkshake and coconut flour.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together vanilla, stevia, and oil.
3. Mix both mixtures together.
4. Slowly add in water or milk, tablespoon by tablespoon to get the perfect consistency. (The mix should be doughy-not too wet, but not crumbling)
5. Form into balls and store in the fridge. Melt icing & spoon over truffles!
Click Here for Cupcake Batter!