- 2 tablespoons Protein Milkshake Organic Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Protein Powder
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
Glaze Instructions (optional):
- Mash 1/3 banana with 2 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- Mix in 1/2 a scoop of Protein Milkshake Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (or another Vanilla-based flavor)
- Add a dash of cinnamon
- Heat until mixed, melted and smooth
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray before adding 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture. Cook for 25-30 seconds per side. Plate and serve.
- Top with glaze and enjoy your protein pancakes!