your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Macros per cookie: 6g protein • 3g fat • 13g carbs out of which 12g fiber, so net carbs = 1g!
What you'll need:
How it's made:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to create your dough. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
3. Use a long glass (or rolling pin) and roll the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray or silicone mat.
4. Roll the dough into little balls generously in sprinkles and place them onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for 8 - 10 mins or until you reach your desired cookie consistency. Can also be eaten as raw cookie dough, as seen in the Sugarless Cookie Dough Recipe.
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!
All content copyright