Macros per cookie: 6g protein • 3g fat • 13g carbs out of which 12g fiber, so net carbs = 1g!
What you'll need:
- 1/4 cup Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
- 4 tbsps IMO syrup
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- Lots of sprinkles (optional)
How it's made:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to create your dough. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
3. Use a long glass (or rolling pin) and roll the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray or silicone mat.
4. Roll the dough into little balls generously in sprinkles and place them onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake cookies for 8 - 10 mins or until you reach your desired cookie consistency. Can also be eaten as raw cookie dough, as seen in the Sugarless Cookie Dough Recipe.
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!