Cupcake Macros: 103 calories, 9 g protein, 6 grams of carbs, and 3g fat
3 scoops Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup almond or coconnut milk
1/4 cup butter
1/2 Greek yogurt
1 large egg
1-2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp funfetti sprinkles (optional)
Protein Cupcake Frosting
2 oz fat free cream cheese
1/4 c Greek yogurt
1 scoop Protein Milkshake
2-3 drops pink food color (optional)
1. Preheat an oven to 325F and line a 12-muffin tin with cupcake liners or baking cups.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and be sure to get any clumps out completely.
3. Gradually add the milk, yogurt, butter, and egg to the dry ingredients. Stir until smooth. Fold the sprinkles into the cupcake batter.
Transfer the batter to the cupcake liners.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cupcake liners from the muffin tin to cool.
5. While your protein cupcakes cool, mix the frosting ingredients in a bowl. You can frost the cupcakes or add the frosting to a resealable bag with a corner cut off or a piping tool for more precise frosting.