Dessert should happen as often as possible right? We think so! Indulge your evening sweet tooth with this thick and creamy classic chocolate pudding. This healthy shake recipe includes thirty grams of protein, five grams of carbs, three grams of fat, and a total of only 230 calories making this a nutritious and flavorful pudding recipe designed to suit any taste buds.
Why you will love this Chocolate Pudding Recipe:
- This recipe only calls for three ingredients plus ice- and you got yourself a taste of chocolate pudding heaven in as low as five minutes!
- This chocolate pudding recipe includes thirty grams of protein to leave you full and satisfied for hours.
- Is low calorie, low carb, and nutrient-enriched- created with the perfect chocolate milkshake recipe base.
Here is the recipe for our decadent take on a classic chocolate pudding recipe as a shake!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup organic greek yogurt
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (Chocolate or Chocolate Mousse reccomended)
- 1tbsp vanilla almond milk
- Carbo Chips (optional)
- Coconut Flakes (optional)
- Figs (Optional
How it's made:
1. Blend and shake with ice with your choice of Protein Milkshake protein powder, almond milk, and greek yogurt!
2. Place bowl in your fridge for 30 mins.
3. Remove, from fridge and top with carbo chips, coconut flakes, or figs for extra texture and flavor! Enjoy.
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed premium protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!