For all Star Wars fanatics- this one is for you! Introducing the BLUE protein-packed milkshake!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
- 1 drop natural blue food coloring
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp sugar free vanilla custard (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice
How it's made:
- Add almond milk, choice of flavor of Protein Milkshake protein powder, food coloring, sugar free vanilla custard, and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and lemon zest if desired!
1) This recipe calls for nut milk, but dairy milk can also be used as well- if you like a nuttier texture and taste, opt for nut milk, if you like a creamier taste, dairy milk will get you there! Keep in ind if choosing dairy milk, the nutritional value does not account for the rest of the shake, and plan accordingly.
2) This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!
If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Add a little lemon zest to the top of the whipped cream for a kick!
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed premium protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!