- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Protein Milkshake Pumpkin Pie
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 1/4 cup egg whites or egg white substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- baking spray
- Mash 1/3 banana with 2 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- Mix in 1/2 a scoop of Protein Milkshake Cream Puff
- Heat until mixed, melted and smooth
How it's made:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix first eight ingredients together in medium mixing bowl. Add egg whites, canola oil, stirring until well-combined. You can add a tad more or less water to achieve desired batter consistency which should be fairly thick.
- Mist mini donut pan with baking spray. Fill each mold 1/2 full with batter with a spoon or using a Ziploc bag to “pipe” in.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- While glaze is still warm, dunk tops of each donut in glaze or drizzle across the tops with a spoon.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top of glaze and enjoy!