same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Rated #1 Best Tasting Protein Shake on Amazon And Instagram - 22g protein 3g carbs 110 cal 1.5g fat
Unicorn Cupcake Batter Banana Bread
What you'll need:
- 2 ripe bananas
¾ cup of oat flour
¾ cup Cupcake Batter @proteinmilkshake
1 cup of 0% fat Plain Greek yogurt OR plain coconut yogurt
⅓ cup egg whites
¼ cup of unsweetened applesauce
6 grams granulated stevia OR ½ cup coconut palm sugar
2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of baking soda
¼ tsp salt
How it's made:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pace bananas in a mixing bowl and mash until you have a thick pudding-like consistency.
- Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Grease two small loaf pans (8" x 2½") with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Divide batter between both pans and bake 25 minutes (if using 0% Greek yogurt) or 35 minutes (if using coconut yogurt) or until a toothpick pulls clean when tested. VANILLA ICING:
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter with an electric mixer. With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Fill a zip-lock bag with vanilla icing, lock it shut and snip off a corner of the bag. Ice top of bread and sprinkle with additional sprinkles.