Sugarless sugar cookies?!🤔 😍 This quick 3 ingredient recipe can be make with any Protein Milkshake flavor and has only 1g net carb! Holiday baking has never been healthier!
Macros per cookie: 6g protein • 3g fat • 13g carbs out of which 12g fiber, so net carbs = 1g!
1/4 cup Protein Milkshake (any flavor)
4 tbsps IMO syrup
1/4 cup of ground almonds
Lots of sprinkles (optional)
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to create your dough. If your mix is too sticky or wet, add a bit more ground almonds until you get to the right consistency.
2. Use a long glass (or rolling pin) and roll the dough onto a nonstick cookie tray or silicone mat.
3. Roll the dough into little balls generously in sprinkles and place them onto a cookie tray.
4. Bake at 180C for about 10-12 minutes. Check on them after 8 minutes. Take them out the second they start getting brown.
5. Allow them to cool completely before you dig in!
Click Here for Cupcake Batter!