Find someone who looks at you like you look at this oozy stack of irresistible Paleo Protein Nutella Pancakes. 😍
What you'll need:
• 10-14 tbsp sugar free Nutella
• 4 tablespoons Protein Milkshake Vanilla
or Cupcake Batter
• 2 large banana
• 4 eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• fresh strawberries, sliced
- Line a baking tray with baking paper (parchment paper).
- Dollop 1½ to 2 tbsp of Nutella onto the baking tray and spread into a disc around 2½" / 6cm in diameter and ⅕" / ½ cm thick. (Note 1) Repeat to make 7 discs.
- Place the tray in the freezer until firm (around 1 to 1½ hours).
- Peel off the parchment paper. Keep the Nutella discs in the freezer until required (they soften quickly).
- Warm a skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Take 3 Frozen Nutella Discs out of the freezer just before you start cooking.
- Dollop ¼ cup of batter into skillet. Working quickly, place 1 Frozen Nutella Disc in the middle of the batter, then top with batter to cover the Nutella disc.
- When bubbles start appearing around the edges (around 30 seconds to a minute per side), lift up the edge and make sure the underside is golden. Then flip and cook until the other side is golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with sliced strawberries and enjoy!
This is our healthy twist on Nagi's original recipe for Nutella Stuffed Pancakes!