- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 1/4 cup egg whites or egg white substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup water
- baking spray
- sprinkles (optional)
- red/pink, blue, and yellow food coloring
- Mash 1/3 banana with 2 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil.
- Heat until mixed, melted and smooth
- Separate into quarters and add a couple drops of food coloring to each icing. Make sure not to mix all colors together, but you can mix blue and yellow in one to get green, or red and blue to make purple.
How it's made:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix first eight ingredients together in medium mixing bowl. Add egg whites, canola oil, stirring until well-combined. You can add a tad more or less water to achieve desired batter consistency which should be fairly thick.
- Mist mini donut pan with baking spray. Fill each mold 1/2 full with batter with a spoon or using a Ziploc bag to “pipe” in.
- Bake 8 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- While glaze is still warm, drizzle each of the icing colors over the donuts to get a multi-color frosting on each.
- Add sprinkles on top of glaze and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (per 1 donut without glaze)
8g Protein • 9g carbs • 5g Fat • 106 Calories
WW Smartpoints: 4