- 1 serving of Cupcake Batter
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 1 1/4 cup sugar 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups flour (or coconut flour)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
How It's Made
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat them with an electric mixer until fluffy.
3. Add the vanilla, almond, and egg. Beat until well-combined.
4. In a separate bowl, combine protein powder, flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
5. Slowly add the flour mixture to the batter, mixing on low as you go.
6. Mix in the sprinkles using a spatula. Be careful not to over mix because the sprinkles will begin to bleed into the dough.
7. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop cookie dough onto baking sheets.
8. Place in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. The more golden in color, the crunchier they taste.
Click Here for Cupcake Batter!