your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins.....but it’s 2018 so you’ll have to be a gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fair trade non GMO cupcake....so basically be air, people like air….or bake these perfectly healthy @proteinmilkshake cupcakes instead!
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp Coconut flour sifted (31 g)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Tbsps Honey
- 1 Tbsp Non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Butter extract
- 1/3 Cup Non-fat Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Protein Powder
- Pinch of Stevia
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sifted coconut four, protein powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, honey, Greek yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla extract and butter extract with an electric hand mixer until well combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture and then beat again until very smooth.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins (I used about 1 Tbsp per cupcake) and let it stand for 10 minutes before baking, to allow the coconut flour to begin absorbing the liquid.
- Bake for until they are just set and a toothpick comes out clean, about 10 minutes. The cupcakes may feel a little on the softer side, but they firm up once cooling. It's very important to not over bake products with protein powder, or they can go quite "spongy." Let cool.
- To make the frosting:
- Stir together the Greek yogurt and the protein powder, and sweeten to taste.
- Spread, or pipe onto the cupcakes, sprinkle sprinkles and devour!