your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Why not add some protein to your holiday baking? This chewy favorite is twice as nice with protein to keep you going all day long!
What you'll need:
• 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 scoop Protein Milkshake Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients. Add peanut butter and mix in with a fork.
3. Add the vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
4. Separate the dough into 3 large or 6 small evenly sized balls and press flat (about 1/2 inch) onto the parchment paper. Shape with your hands if needed to form the cookie.
5. Press gently over each cookie with a fork to create a pattern.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Adapted from Peanut Butter Plus Chocolate.