Today we decided it was time to make some peanut butter cookies as we were craving peanut butter- but decided, hey why not add some protein to it to get our protein intake up? This chewy favorite is twice as nice with protein to keep you going all day long and just shows how versatile whey protein powder can be!
What you'll need:
• 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Protein Powder
• 1/2 cup coconut sugar
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1 large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients. Add peanut butter and mix in with a fork.
3. Add the vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
4. Separate the dough into 3 large or 6 small evenly sized balls and press flat (about 1/2 inch) onto the parchment paper. Shape with your hands if needed to form the cookie.
5. Press gently over each cookie with a fork to create a pattern.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!