What You'll Need:
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake flavor of your choice (we recommend Cream Puff, Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel but Chocolate flavors work too)
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup ground graham crackers
Makes one single-sized cheesecake.
How it's made:
- If using graham crackers, first crush them finely. Then mix ground graham crackers with 1 tbsp coconut milk so they stay together on the base of your cheesecake.
- Line the bottom of a small bowl (think anything the size of a cupcake) with graham cracker mixture.
- Blend all other ingredients together until smooth and layer on top of graham cracker base and enjoy!