Ice cream solves everything. Especially when it comes as an Ice Cream Sandwich Shake!
With summer fast approaching, there is no better way to cool off than with an ice cream shake, or two. You heard that right- we have have been searching high and low for a low calorie shake recipe, and found our next protein shake idea! Behold the masterfully crafted the ultimate ice cream sandwich protein shake!
Shake and bake to your goals with this decadent, healthy, and highly nutritious Ice Cream Sandwich Protein Shake!
Why you will love this Ice Cream Sandwich Protein Shake recipe:
- This recipe only calls for four ingredients plus ice- and you got yourself a taste of ice cream heaven in as low as five minutes!
- Includes twenty two grams of protein to leave you full and satisfied for hours.
- Have endless options to create the protein shake recipe exactly how you want! Making desert for the whole family and you have a chocolate and vanilla lover? Using Protein Milkshake protein powder, you can access a wide variety of flavors that suits every taste bud. Everyone can rest easy knowing they get the flavor they want, as we have vanilla protein powder, chocolate protein powder, strawberry cake protein powder- the options are endless!
- Is low calorie, low carb, and nutrient-enriched- created with the perfect whey organic protein powder base.
What you'll need:
- One serving Protein Milkshake (flavor of choice- check out our shop for an endless variety!)
- One cup almond milk
- Two sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies (can also do vanilla or other flavor of choice!)
- One teaspoon cocoa
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
How it's made:
- Add almond milk, one serving of your Protein Milkshake of choice, crumbled sugar-free chocolate sandwich cookies, teaspoon of cocoa and ice cubes to blender.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and extra cookie crumbles as desired!
1) We opted for a dairy-free milk- which will have a nuttier texture and is lower in calories- you can also use dairy milk, which will provide extra sweetness, but will also come with the extra calories!
2) If looking for a thicker protein milkshake, sub 1/2 ice cubes for a full cup!
3) This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!
If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream!
Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. For extra crunch, add crumbled sugarless cookies on top of the whipped cream!
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed premium protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!