What You'll Need:
- 1 and ½ cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour or Coconut Flour
- 1 serving/scoop Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 1 and ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil softened to room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles
How It's Made:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a square baking pan (8x8 or 9x9-inch) with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, protein powder, and salt, and whisk well.
- In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a handheld mixer about 2 mins or until soft and fluffy.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients, and stir by hand until ingredients are just combined. Do not overmix!
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour cookie dough into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 22-28 minutes, or until the top is very lightly browned. The center should still look soft.
- Allow pan to cool completely before cutting into bars and enjoy!
Click Here for Cupcake Batter!