Good things come to those who bake! 🙌🏼😍🎂 Celebrate like it's your birthday suit with these healthy bites.
Cupcake Birthday Bites
1/2 scoop Protein Milkshake (in the flavor of your choice)
2 tbsp. Coconut flour
1 tbsp. Coconut oil
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
5 tbsp. Water or Almond milk
Sprinkles (as many as you want)😋 Icing (optional)
1/2 scoop Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
3 tbsp. Coconut oil
3 tbsp. Almond milk
1. In a small bowl, mix together Protein Milkshake and coconut flour.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together vanilla, stevia, and oil.
3. Mix both mixtures together.
4. Slowly add in water or milk, tablespoon by tablespoon to get the perfect consistency. (The mix should be doughy-not too wet, but not crumbling)
5. Form into balls and store in the fridge.
Enjoy as a healthy breakfast or snack.