Organic Low Carb Chocolate French Toast Shake Recipe
When you’re just going about your day and looking to make something scrumptious for breakfast, I’m sure a low carb protein shake isn’t exactly what comes to mind…
But let me tell you, we were imagining french toast and decided to create a French toast protein shake for breakfast- and honey – it is AMAZING!
Spoil yourself with breakfast in bed and not one dish to clean up! Our Chocolate French Toast is so good it just may become your everyday breakfast go-to! Did we mention it only contains six grams of carbs per serving?
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any chocolate flavor) Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon sugar free chocolate sauce
• 1/2 banana (optional)
How it's made:
- Add nut milk, cinnamon, Protein Milkshake Chocolate protein powder, banana, sugar free chocolate sauce and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon!
Organic Low Carb Chocolate French Toast Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
1) Low Carb Organic Berry Cake Protein Shake Recipe
2) Low Carb Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
3) Strawberry Pie Milkshake Recipe
4) Keto Cupcake and Protein Strawberry Margarita