Can’t stop, won’t stop with these protein cookie bars! They are chewy gooey healthy and delicious 😍 These CHOCOLATE CHIP CAKE BATTER & just might be your favorite, yet!
Here is the recipe for the cookie bars if you want to make them for yourself! 🍪
• 1 scoop Cupcake Batter @proteinmilkshake
• 1 and ½ cups Coconut Flour
• 1 and ½ teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup butter or coconut oil softened to room temperature
• ¾ cup granulated sugar (I used @SwerveSweetie) • 1 large egg
• 1 egg yolk
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used @ChocZero) • ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles (if you have them 😉)
How It's Made:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a square baking pan (8x8 or 9x9-inch) with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, protein powder, and salt, and whisk well.
4. In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar with a handheld mixer about 2 mins or until soft and fluffy.
5. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
6. Slowly add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients, and stir by hand until ingredients are just combined. Do not overmix!
7. Carefully fold in the chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
8. Pour cookie dough into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
9. Bake for 22-28 minutes, or until the top is very lightly browned. The center should still look soft.
10. Allow pan to cool completely before cutting into bars and enjoy!
Frosting recipe • 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
• 1/2 Cup @SwerveSweetie
• 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
• @WiltonCakes food dye (optional)
1. Using a counter top mixer, Whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
2. Add the Swerve and mix.
3. Turn on the mixer and slowly add the heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup
Shop the link in our bio >> @proteinmilkshake