same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Rated #1 Best Tasting Protein Shake on Amazon And Instagram - 22g protein 3g carbs 110 cal 1.5g fat
- 1 box favorite cake mix
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake any flavor
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix and 1/2 cup cold water. Beat 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, water, vanilla and oil. Mix well.
- Place ice cream cones in muffin tins or on cookie sheet and fill each 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cake springs back to the touch. Frost and decorate when cooled, if desired. For more protein, follow our Low-Fat Frosting Recipe.