You may have heard that organic whey protein powder is effective in reaching your weight loss goals. Protein Milkshake's organic protein powders consist of only 1-3 WW Smart Points and come in a variety of flavors to satisfy your sweet tooth on your weight loss journey.
We are not going to lie, when we first made this recipe we were skeptical. But one sip and we were hooked! It tastes just like a classic Rocky Road cupcake with a protein shake twist! And it's great for any on the WW diet who are looking for an afternoon snack or dessert.
It starts with a classic base of Protein Milkshake's organic whey protein powder, along with nut milk and cocoa powder for a simple refreshing Rocky Road protein shake!
This delicious shake contains just 156 calories, three WW Smart Points, and is gluten-free and free of artificial sweeteners!
WW Rocky Road Cupcake Protein Shake
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Chocolate Organic Protein Powder
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Chocolate Mousse Organic Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup ice
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, and cocoa powder to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
- Optional: Top with homemade whipped cream and a marshmallow!
WW Rocky Road Cupcake Protein Shake Nutrition
WW SmartPoints: 3
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
1) Weight Watchers Cupcake Protein Shake
2) Weight Watchers Protein Dip
3) Weight Watchers Birthday Cake Shake
4) Weight Watchers Coconut Brownies