What You'll Need:
- 3 cups Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter, Cream Puff, or Vanilla
- 1½ cups vitafiber syrup
- ½ cup coconut butter (we used Nature's Way Raw Coconut)
- ¼ cup sprinkles
How It's Made:
- Mix together the vitafiber, whey protein and coconut butter until it forms a dough.
- Mix in the sprinkles with a wooden spoon or clean hands.
- Press dough into an 8x8 or 9x9 pan sprayed with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes. Then cut into 12 bars.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer. Then bite right in!😋🎂