THE PROTEIN PACKED LOW-CARB PROTEIN TOPPING
Here is the protein you’ll need:
- Chocolate Protein Milkshake protein powder
These high protein peanut butter snickers dates can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for several days as needed.
- 1 scoop Protein Milkshake
- 10 dates
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup (about 4 oz) vegan dark chocolate
- Cut the dates open to remove the pit. It's best to cut down lengthwise into the dates.
- Then fill them with some peanut butter, add two or three peanut halves and put them back together.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate. You can either do this in a microwave or in a small sauce pot on the stove. Then dip the dates in the chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to harden in the fridge for thirty minutes- then enjoy.
Amount Per Serving:
1serving | Calories: 233.2kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 8g | Fiber: 3g |