Bariatric Dark Chocolate Shake Recipe (Suitable for Pre/Post Op Surgery)
Are you in the midst of weight loss surgery? Have you just had surgery and are looking for an easy to make, delicious recipe that can be served pre- or post-op? Or are you one of those people that's looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate cupcakes? Regardless of your reason, we believe this Bariatric Pecan Pie Shake might be perfect for you!
Chocolate's like duct tape - it fixes everything! Fix the week blues with this rich Dark Chocolate Shake recipe suitable for pre and post op bariatric surgeries!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake (any chocolate flavor)
- 1 cup nut milk
- 2 tablespoons pear puree baby food
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, and pear puree to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
- Optional: Top with homemade whipped cream and pear slices!
Bariatric Dark Chocolate Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
2) Bariatric Banana Chocolate Cupcake Shake
3) Organic Low Carb Baked Ala Mode
4) Organic Low Carb Strawberry Scone