- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3-4 tablespoons Cupcake Batter protein powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup rice krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Cupcake Batter protein powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
Directions for Cookies:
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine the peanut butter and honey.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds and then stir until completely combined. Stir in the vanilla extract, salt, protein powder, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Add in the old-fashioned oats and rice krispies cereal. Mix until completely combined.
- Separate "dough" into small balls and form cookies.
Directions for Drizzle:
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips with 1 tsp. vegetable oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir and return to the microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
- Stir in the protein powder and cinnamon.
- Pour white chocolate mixture in a small bag and cut off the very tip with scissors. Pipe the white chocolate in a circle or however you would like over the cookies.
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!