Nutrition per serving:
4g Protein • 3g Carbs • 5g Fat • 83 Calories • WW SmartPoints: 2
These quick and easy bites of YUM make the perfect party dish AND post-workout fuel. The best part....no one will know they're healthy 😉! Try making these Rub Balls today, and enjoy re-creating them all year long!
What you'll need:
• 3/4 cup Protein Milkshake Chocolate Protein Powder
• 2 tsp cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp coconut oil
• 4 tbsp milk
• 1-2 drops rum flavoring
• 4 tbsp almond meal
• 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
How it's made:
1. Mix all ingredients (and 1/2 of the coconut) together.
2. Shape dough into 12 truffles. If it's too sticky to handle, add a bit more cocoa powder to the mix. Roll the bals in a bowl of the remaining coconut flakes.
3. Let rum balls set for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.
Click Here for Protein Milkshake!