Go bananas with this healthy twist on a classic 4th of July dessert!
Do you love the idea of a quick and easy desert for breakfast? Count us in! This scrumptious banana split protein shake resembles an actual banana split without all of the carbs- making this the most perfect festive treat for the 4th!
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Organic Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1/8 of 7'' medium banana
• 1/4 teaspoon sugar free chocolate fudge sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon sugar free caramel sauce
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, a banana, sugar free chocolate fudge, and sugar free caramel sauce to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
- Optional: Top with whipped cream and a cherry!
Organic Low Carb Banana Split Protein Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes: