your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 3/10 cup Cereals, Quaker, dry rolled oats Oatmeal
• 30 grams Protein Milkshake Protein Powder
• 2 tbsp, whole Seeds Flaxseed
• 1/2 tsp Leavening agents Baking soda
• 1 large Raw, fresh eggs Egg white
• 1/4 cup (8 fl oz) Brewed Coffee
• 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
• 1/2 large Banana
• 3/10 cup, (not packed) Lowfat, 1% milkfat Cottage cheese
1. For the Pancakes: Heat a non-stick skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
2. In a small food processor or blender, ground oats into flour.
3. Combine oat flour, protein powder, ground flax, and baking powder in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk egg white until frothy.
5. Add coffee and extracts to egg white, stir and add to dry ingredients.
6. Stir until flour is incorporated. Let batter sit at least 5 minutes before continuing.
7. Spoon batter onto skillet surface, forming 3 medium-sized pancakes. Cook 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden brown with crisp edges.
8. For the Sweet Cream Filling: Combine cottage cheese, banana, and extract in a small food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
9. Spoon filling between 3 pancakes.
Protein: 43.6g • Carbs: 44.8g • Fat: 11.3g • Calories: 458 • Estimated Cost: $2.18