When you’re just going about your day and you slowly start fantasizing about cream puff I'm sure a low carb protein shake isn’t exactly what comes to mind…
But let me tell you, this is one of the best low carb cream puff protein shakes out there! There aren’t too many low carb breakfast recipes that taste like an indulgent milkshake – and honey – you just hit the motherload!
Cream Puffs, ooh la la! Make any morning a special occasion with our Profiteroles Shake! It's never too early to celebrate.
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1/2 teaspoon instant vanilla pudding mix
• 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon sugar free chocolate syrup
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, vanilla pudding mix, vanilla extract, and sugar free chocolate syrup to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
- Optional: Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Organic Low Carb Cream Puff Protein Shake Nutrition
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further! We stand by being the best and safest protein powder for weight loss.
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!