your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
We have no doubt this clean, four ingredient vegan brownie recipe will amaze you!
What you'll need:
• 3 medium, overripe bananas
• 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
• 1 scoop Protein Milkshake PB Chocolate Truffle Vegan Protein Powder
• 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small cake or loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt the nut butter.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to a food processor or blender. Add the melted nut butter and combine until smooth.
4. Pour into the greased pan, top with walnuts if you'd like, and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Cool completely before slicing and enjoy!
Adapted from 4 Ingredient Flourless Protein Brownies.