your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Super start your Saturday with these super simple & healthy pronnuts! Recipe adapted from @thefitfork.
• 3/4 cup almond flour
• 3/4 cup gluten free flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
• 3 tablespoons stevia
• 1/4 cup egg whites or egg white substitute
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 1/3 cup water
• baking spray
Mash 1/3 banana with 2 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil & glaze & heat until mixed, melted and smooth. You can also melt dark chocolate with coconut milk & drizzle over the glaze.
How it's made:
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Mix first eight ingredients together in medium mixing bowl. Add egg whites, canola oil, stirring until well-combined. You can add a tad more or less water to achieve desired batter consistency which should be fairly thick.
3. Mist mini donut pan with baking spray. Fill each mold 1/2 full with batter with a spoon or using a Ziploc bag to “pipe” in.
4. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
While glaze is still warm, dunk tops of each donut in glaze or drizzle across the tops with a spoon. Makes 12 mini donuts.
Nutrition Info (per 1 donut without glaze)
8g Protein • 9g carbs • 5g Fat • 106 Calories
WW Smartpoints: 4